Children of the revolution: a special edition of Children in Scotland's Magazine examines how climate action now can save our future
Date: 5th February 2021
Children in Scotland has produced a digital-only magazine edition which explores actions that must be taken to save our planet.
Within the magazine you can expect the following:
- A discussion with Holly and Coll, two young environmental activists demanding change.
- Roseanna Cunningham MSP, the Cabinet Secretary for Environment, Climate Change and Land Reform talks about the Scottish Government’s progress and priorities.
- Experts share their thoughts on the way forward in Children in Scotland’s new ‘Big Question’ feature
- More information about the Climate Ready Classrooms project
- Recommendations from young people named as Scottish Climate Champions.