New UNCRC incorporation resources
Date: 15th January 2021
Category: Incorporation, Education, including vocational education
Author: University of Edinburgh
Infographics, blogposts and best practice examples have been created to develop an understanding of incorporating the UNCRC into Scots law.
The resources include a timeline of human rights protections in Scotland and the UK, as well as information on the pros and cons of different models of incorporation.
They have been produced as part of research project lead by the University of Edinburgh Law School in collaboration with the Human Rights Consortium Scotland, Amnesty International and Together.
- Discover some more information on international human rights law here.
- Discover the role of incorporation infographic here.
- Discover the pros and cons of different models of incorporation here.
- Discover the timeline of human rights protections from the Magna Carta to the UNCRC (Incorporation) (Scotland) Bill here.
- Access the other resources here.