CPAG Updated Factsheets
Date: 7th February 2017
Category: Social security and childcare
Author: Child Poverty Action Group
CPAG have produced factsheets on a wide range of topics, concentrating particularly on problem areas. All factsheets are available to view and print.
Updated factsheets in CPAG's series are as follows:
- Benefits for new refugees
- Benefits for disabled students
- Benefits for young people in further education or training
- Parents claiming for young people in further education or training
- Benefits and tax credits for students
- Employment and support allowance and studying
- Welfare reform and carers
- Disabled young people
- Access CPAG's updated factsheets here.