What does the Children and Young People Bill say about...?
Date: 20th June 2013
Category: General measures of implementation
Author: Scottish Government
The Scottish Government has recently published five fact sheets to help explain what the Children and Young People Bill says about areas including children's rights, GIRFEC and looked after children.
The five fact sheets relate to:
- The rights of children and young people
- Getting it Right for Every Child (GIRFEC)
- Early learning and childcare
- Getting it right for looked after children
- Additional Bill provisions
The Children and Young People Bill was introduced to the Scottish Parliament on 17th April 2013 and the Committee for Education and Culture issued a call for written evidence on the Bill. The deadline to submit written evidence is the 26th July 2013.