Child-friendly information on the EU Settlement Scheme

Date: 18th June 2021
Category: Civil Rights and Freedoms


Now that the UK has left the European Union, children and adults from other European countries who live in the UK may need to apply for permission to stay.

If you were living in the UK before 1st January 2021, and you are from one of the many European countries listed within the Scheme, you must apply to the EU Settlement Scheme by 30th  June 2021. Access this resource to find out how to do this.