Guide to facilitate racial inequality discussions with young people
Date: 13th May 2021
Category: Civil Rights and Freedoms
Designed to aid youth workers across the UK, this guide will help you to confidently facilitate conversations around race and inequality with young people.
You will need to share your email details with UK Youth to access this resource. On receiving the resource in your inbox you will be guided through:
- A critical reflection of frequently used terms
- Different elements of identity and development of your understanding of how this has informed your biases or assumptions
- Identification of institutional racism and wider issues
- Development of anti-racist practices
- Facilitation of safe spaces for young people.
- Means to inform your conversation