Human rights tracker
Date: 12th February 2021
Category: Reporting to and monitoring the UNCRC
This resource offers an overview of how well UK Government is meeting its international human rights obligations.
So far, assessments have been made on 13 different human rights issues:
- Access to healthcare
- Inclusive education
- Just and fair conditions at work
- Access to employment
- Adequate standards of living/poverty
- Social care
- Access to justice including fair trials
- Criminal justice institutions
- Mental health detention
- Violence against women and girls
Discover the UK’s progress using the tracker here.