Back to work after lockdown: how to manage your child’s anxieties
Date: 10th July 2020
In the weeks ahead, parents will begin returning to work after lockdown. For children of all ages, the easing of restrictions may create, or heighten, anxieties and fears. This resource offers guidance on how to manage your child’s anxieties.
This resource will assist you to:
- Prepare children for your return to work after lockdown
- Talk to your child about their Coronavirus anxieties
- Work out a plan together
- Try to understand and lessen a child’s fears about Covid-19
- Keep yourself physically, emotionally and mentally safe
- Discover useful counselling contacts which can offer you further guidance.
Access the guidance here.