30th National Report on the implementation of the European Social Charter
Date: 11th February 2011
Category: General measures of implementation
Author: UK Government
The 30th report, submitted in February 2011, concerns the accepted provisions relating to Thematic Group 4 "Children, families, migrants" i.e.
- right of children and young persons to protection (Article 7),
- right of employed women to protection (Article 8),
- right of the family to social, legal and economic protection (Article 16),
- right of mothers and children to social and economic protection (Article 17),
- right of migrant workers and their families to protection and assistance (Article 19).