Organisations can become Together members for an annual fee of £100. Organisations gain the following benefits from membership:
- Our fortnightly e-newsletter giving you the latest on children's rights.
- Access to our online resource library with extensive resources on children's rights.
- Opportunities to influence and support Together's child-rights specific consultation responses to Scottish Government and Scottish Parliament.
- Opportunities to contribute to our reports to the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child.
- Informative child-rights focussed briefing papers on current legislative developments.
- Opportunities for us to highlight your work, events, campaigns and job vacancies on our website, social media platforms and e-newsletter.
- Access to our children's rights infographics to share on your social media.
- Access to our information sessions on children's rights and the UNCRC.
- A copy of Together's membership handbook.
- Support to build capacity to inform policy and direct practice.
- Networking opportunities with other organisations working in Scotland’s children’s sector.
- Ability to vote for Board members, stand for election as a Trustee and influence the strategic direction of Together.
All applications for membership will be considered and agreed at board meetings of Together.
"Together is rightly recognised as an organisation which leads on policy discussion, debate and influencing in relation to children and young people's rights. The work Together does is invaluable and very helpful to our organisation and our aims"
- Organisational member, 2021
"The value for money that Together brings is exceptional and organisations should recognise this"
- Organisational member, 2021Sign Up