Together sits on a number of governmental and non-government advisory groups to ensure children's rights, as outlined in the UNCRC, are considered in decision-making.
Together currently sits on the following advisory groups:
- Scottish Government Minimum Age of Criminal Responsibility Advisory Group
- Scotland's National Action Plan for Human Rights (SNAP)
- SNAP's Advisory Group on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- Independent GIRFEC Practice Development Panel
- The Reference Group for the First Minister's Advisory Group on Human Rights Leadership
- The First Minister's Advisory Group on Women and Girls Circle Group
- The Taskforce for the 2018 UN Committee on the Rights of the Child's Day of General Discussion (you can read more about the day and Together's involvement here.)
We aim to inform members of updates regarding the advisory groups in our e-newsletter.