Together sits on a number of governmental and non-government advisory groups to ensure children's rights, as outlined in the UNCRC, are considered in decision-making.
Together currently sits on the following advisory groups:
- Scottish Government Minimum Age of Criminal Responsibility Advisory Group
- Scottish Government Children’s Rights Working Group
- Scottish Government Improving Outcomes for Children and Young People Strategic Forum
- Scottish Government Children, Young People and Families Advisory Group
- Scotland's National Action Plan for Human Rights (SNAP) Development Working Group
- Children’s Sector Strategic Forum
- Together / Children & Young People’s Commissioner Scotland UNCRC Incorporation Advisory Group
- Rights of the Child UK (ROCK) Steering Group
- Taskforce for the 2020 Day of General Discussion on children in alternative care
We aim to inform members of updates regarding the advisory groups in our e-newsletter.