Equalities and Human Rights Commission’s strategic plan for 2022 to 2025: have your say
Date: 3rd September 2021
Closing date: 30th September 2021
The Commission wants to hear about what human rights priorities should be incorporated into the strategic plan for the next three years, how the Commission should be making things better after COVID-19 and how it should be working to do this.
The draft plan includes six main issues in which the Committee seeks to address. These include:
- Making sure equality and people’s human rights are protected.
- Children and young people are treated fairly.
- Rights and equality are embedded in health and social care.
- Everyone is treated fairly at work.
- Helping to ensure no one is discriminated against.
- Ensuring people are not left out by technology and artificial intelligence.