Young people invited to join Lockdown Lowdown focus group
Date: 12th October 2020
Category: Basic Health and Welfare
YouthLink Scotland is supporting Scottish Youth Parliament to run a series of focus groups, alongside the Lockdown Lowdown survey. The focus groups will explore in detail the issues currently affecting young people and findings will be used to inform Scottish Government about how COVID-19 is impacting the lives of young people.
YouthLink Scotland wants to investigate the impact of COVID-19 on education, family and relationships, life, jobs and the economy and access to information. Specifically, YouthLink Scotland is looking to speak to 12 to 18 year olds who identify as:
- BAME young people (Thursday 8 October at 4:30pm).
- Young people who have a disability (Thursday 15 October at 4:30pm).
- Care experienced young people (Monday 19 October at 4:30pm).
- Young people with experience of the criminal justice system (Thursday 29 October at 4:30pm).
- Young Carers (Thursday 22nd October at 4:30pm).
Encourage young people you work with to sign up here.