Launch of State of Children’s Rights & the Observatory of Children’s Human Rights Scotland
Date: 12th February 2020
If you are keen to find out more about the current state of children’s rights in Scotland and the new collaborative aiming to drive children’s rights implementation, join our event on the 28th February at the University of Edinburgh!
The event combines the launch of the Together’s State of Children’s Rights Report 2019 with that of the Observatory of Children’s Human Rights Scotland, to set out a roadmap for action in Scotland.
Speakers will include:
- Maree Todd MSP, Minister for Children and Young People
- Bruce Adamson, Children and Young People's Commissioner Scotland
- Juliet Harris, Director at Together (Scottish Alliance for Children’s Rights)
- Children's Parliament and
- Scottish Youth Parliament (tbc).
Read more and sign up here!