Get involved in the national anti-bullying campaign #ChangeStartsWithUs!
Date: 29th October 2019
Category: Equal protection from violence
Ahead of Anti-Bullying Week (11th – 15th November 2019), respectme has just launched this year’s anti-bullying campaign – Change Starts With Us.
‘Change Starts With Us’ is about encouraging everyone to play their part in creating a safe environment without bulling for everyone. Young people are at the centre of this campaign, as their involvement and leadership are considered the key to success.
There are multiple ways that you can support the campaign, including:
- Download the new anti-bullying activity resources and use them to explore Change Starts With Us with young people
- Share messages, photos and videos of their workshops using the hashtags #ChangeStartsWithUs and #AntiBullyingWeek
- Sign up to respectme’s newsletter to receive all the latest campaign news
- Stay tuned for the publication of our Change Starts With Us toolkit, coming during Anti-Bullying Week
- Add the campaign signature to emails
Respectme has developed a number of campaign resources including activity resources, posters, images for social media and email signatures for free.