Together welcomes new Board Trustees
Date: 29th September 2015
Category: Policies & procedures
Together held its 2015 AGM on 25th September and welcomed three new Trustees to the Board.
- Susan Hunter - Susan works at Youthlink Scotland as the Senior Development Officer (Policy and Research).
- Jordan Linden MYSP - Jordan is the current Chair of the Scottish Youth Parliament.
- Chloe Riddell - Chloe is Policy Manager at Children 1st.
A warm welcome also to the following new Board Observers:
- Maria Galli - Maria became an individual member of Together in 2014 and has since provided us with fantastic support during the Spring seminars and elsewhere. Maria is a solicitor and has worked extensively in Scotland and Australia.
- Louise Hill - Louise Hill is Policy Implementation Lead at the Centre for Excellence for Looked after Children in Scotland (CELCIS) based at the University of Strathclyde.
Finally, Together would like to extend our sincerest gratitude to Kelly Bayes, who is standing down from her long-standing position as Trustee and supporter of the Together Board. Since 1999, Kelly has been a Director, Treasurer and Chairperson at different times and rejoined the Board as a Trustee in 2013. Her extensive expertise and unwavering support will be missed.