CashBack for Creativity Dance Fund
Date: 9th August 2013
YouthLink Scotland is delighted to announce the launch of the CashBack for Creativity Dance Fund for 2013/14.
The Dance Fund is a strand of Creative Scotland's CashBack for Creativity programme which is being delivered in partnership with YouthLink Scotland. It is part of the Scottish Government's CashBack for Communities programme which reinvests the proceeds of crime back into communities to benefit Scotland's young people.
The CashBack for Creativity Dance Fund aims to deliver the following outcomes:
- Increase the numbers of young people participating in high quality dance, increase the access to dance programmes for young people who would not normally have access, or who are considered to be vulnerable or at risk of offending;
- Young people build their confidence and self-esteem, and develop positive behaviours;
- Young people develop confidence in their skills and develop aspirations for further learning and development;
- Young people progress onto further learning, training and personal development opportunities;
- Increase the number of opportunities for young people who are from areas which demonstrate most need.
A total of £100,000 will be invested in community-based dance programmes with individual proposals being able to access awards of up to £5,000.
Applications are invited from organisations within the youth work sector and/or those working with young people to support the delivery of FREE dance-based activities.
Watch the YouthLink Scotland website and twitter feed @YouthLinkScot for details.
The closing date for all submissions is Friday, 13th September 2013.
- Find out more and apply here.