CashBack for Communities Youth Work Fund (1)
Date: 23rd April 2013
YouthLink Scotland is delighted to announce the launch of the latest round of the CashBack for Communities Youth Work Fund 2013/14. The closing date for all submissions is 5pm on Friday 3rd May 2013.
The Youth Work Fund aims to build the capacity of young people and the youth work organisations who work to support them. They welcome proposals for operating costs relating to the delivery of youth work activity programmes that add to or consolidate the excellent youth work already being undertaken throughout Scotland.
The CashBack for Communities Youth Work Fund aims to deliver the following outcomes:
- Increased participation in positive community based activity
- Increased participation by difficult to engage and equalities groups
- Increased opportunities to develop skills and interests
- Greater confidence and self-esteem amongst young people
- More young people have achieved accreditation for their learning
- Young people have places to go where they feel safe and comfortable
- Sustained involvement in structured pro-social activities
Reduced levels of crime and anti-social behaviour
Applications are invited from organisations within the youth work sector and/or those working with young people to support the delivery of FREE youth work activities which contribute to one or more of these outcomes.
The closing date for all submissions is 5pm on Friday 3 May 2013.