National Youth Worker of the Year Awards 2012
Date: 20th January 2012
Category: Disability, Basic Health and Welfare
The National Youth Worker of the Year Awards 2012 aim to celebrate and recognise outstanding service and performance by managers, youth workers and peer educators in the youth work sector.
The categories are:
- Youth Worker of the Year (Full-time or Full-time equivalent)
- Youth Worker of the Year (Sessional paid/part time)
- Volunteer of the Year
- Innovative Practice - Team of the Year
- Youth Worker of the Year (Faith Issues)
- Youth Worker of the Year (Uniformed Organisations)
- Youth Worker of the Year (Intergenerational)
- Peer Educator of the Year
- Role Model/Mentor of the Year
- Youth Work Manager of the Year
- Agencies and Partner Organisations (Worker of the Year)
- Lifetime Achievement Award (Fellowship of YouthLink Scotland
- Overall Winner
An Awards Dinner to announce and celebrate the achievements of the finalists will be held on Thursday 15 March 2012 at the Crowne Plaza Glasgow.
Deadline for all nominations is at 12 noon on Friday 27 January 2012.
Please e-mail Susan Symington or phone 0131 313 2488 for more information.