Curriculum for Excellence Consultation
Date: 27th April 2011
Category: Education, Leisure and Cultural Activities
The Scottish Youth Parliament are currently conducting a survey around the Curriculum for Excellence which forms part of a project aimed at creating a new resource for children and young people to give them information about Curriculum for Excellence and to inspire them to become more actively engaged in their own learning.
As part of the process, an online survey for young people is now available and can be accessed here.
- the survey is aimed primarily at young people between the ages of 11 and 18/young people in high school, college or further education
- it can be accessed online and will only take 10 minutes to complete
- the results will be used to directly inform the creation of a new resource which will be field-tested and fine-tuned over the coming months and launched to all students over the 2011-12 school year
- this is a chance for young people to have their say, to tell us what they want to know about the new Curriculum and how they want to receive information, the result of which will be an exciting, interesting and relevant resource which they will be able to access and use throughout their education both in and out of school
- in filling out the survey, there will also be chance for one lucky young people to win a £50 voucher for a shop of their choice
- the survey closes on Monday 9 May 2011.
Contact: Neil Burn at SYP, Tel: 0131 313 2488, or visit a website.