Save the Children’s new child participation during COVID-19 tracker
Date: 22nd July 2020
Category: Civil Rights and Freedoms, General principles, Respect for the views of the child
Save the Children has developed a map which highlights some of the efforts its offices and partners continue to take to advance child participation during the pandemic.
The map identifies the following features:
- Child friendly information and platforms
- Risk communication efforts and peer-to-peer education undertaken by young people
- Surveys and consultations
- Resources to help adults advance the right to be heard
- Children’s actions to hold duty bearers to account
- Children as human rights defenders
Access the map here.