Voluntary Action Fund – Community Grants Programme
Date: 11th October 2012
The Community Grant Fund is aimed at community-based, volunteer-led groups. They do not need to be registered charities. Groups can apply for grants of up to £1,000.
Groups can apply for funding for a wide range of activities or operational costs. VAF is particularly keen to fund activities that will help build and develop strong organisations, including; training for committee members and volunteers; visits to other organisations and conferences or professional support and consultancy.
Groups that work in one or more of the following areas will be considered priorities:
- With health or disability issues
- With people excluded due to ethnic origin, gender or sexual orientation
- With families and young people
- With older people
- in the local authority areas of Dundee City, Glasgow City, Inverclyde, North Ayrshire, North Lanarkshire, West Dunbartonshire, although we welcome applications from across Scotland.
The final deadline for the Voluntary Action Fund's Community Grants Programme is 14th January 2013.
- For further information please visit the website.