National Youth Justice Conference 2021
Date: 16th June 2021 to 17th June 2021
Time: 9:45 – 13:00
Join this annual conference to discuss children’s rights in the justice system, the incorporation of the UNCRC and what this means for children and young people in Scotland, and how we can work together to ensure that no child is left behind in pursuit of a fair and equal system.
Chaired by Bruce Adamson, Children and Young People’s Commissioner Scotland, the event will include the following speakers:
- Juliet Harris (Together, Scotland)
- Dr Anthony Charles (Swansea University)
- Iain Keegan-Smith (Scottish Lawyer of the Year 2020)
- Professor Jennifer Davidson (Institute for Inspiring Children’s Futures)
- Gillian Mawdsley (Criminal Justice Solicitor)
Registration will close on Friday, 30th April 2021.