Young people, gambling harms and family services
Date: 24th February 2021 to 25th February 2021
Time: 10:00 – 12:00
These interactive webinars are specifically designed for staff and volunteers who work with parents, carers and families across Scotland. You will explore issues surrounding gambling and young people, focusing on education, prevent and support.
Accredited by the Royal Society for Public Health, by the end of the webinars you will have:
- Increased your awareness of how gambling harms impact the health and well-being of young people and families.
- Better understood what gambling disorder is and its relationship with other risk-taking behaviours.
- Discussed concerns regarding online gambling and gaming.
- Strengthened your skills and confidence to deliver gambling education and prevention activities as part of a parent and carer programme.
- Increased your knowledge of resources, support and specialised services available.
Contact Gambling Education Hub to organise a tailored session for your team at: Donna@fastforward.org.uk