Scotland: The Recovery
Date: 28th November 2020 to 28th October 2020
Time: 9:30 - 16:00
This event provides an opportunity for key stakeholders from across the public, private, and third sectors to discuss how Scotland can move forward and build a post-pandemic society capable of meeting the challenges of potential further pandemics, climate crisis, technological problems and demographic change.
The objective for the event is to co-design a strategy for recovery, using examples of best practice and real-life case studies from Scotland and beyond.
The following key issues will be discussed:
- The future of the third sector
- Supporting businesses post COVID-19
- Community wealth building in practice
- The role of Higher and Further Education
- Universal basic income and delivering social security
- Securing inclusive prosperity through health and wellbeing
Read more about the event here.