Survey on effectiveness of communication with providers and users of NHS services
The Partnership is examining the effectiveness of its communications with providers and users of the services provided by City of Glasgow Council and NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde and seeks responses through a public survey.
The Partnership is committed to good and effective communication with the range of people who it is engaged with or who may have an interest in it. This includes, among others:
- Staff within the Glasgow City Health and Social Care Partnership
- Staff within Glasgow City Council and NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
- Patients, service users and carers
- The public
- Glasgow City Integration Joint Board Members
- Glasgow City Council Elected Members
- NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde Board Members
- Glasgow City Community Planning Partners
- The third and independent sectors and
- Other public and private organisations.
In order to better understand how well the Partnership communicates, the above groups of people are invited to complete the following short survey. The survey is also an opportunity to find out what people know about the Partnership.
Together encourages its members and subscribers to support children and young people to complete the survey and let their views be represented.
All survey responses are confidential and will be presented in a way to maintain anonymity.
If you have any questions or require a printed copy or alternative format of the survey, then please contact the Partnership's Communications Team by email or post. Printed versions of the survey can also be returned by post to the same address.
Email address: SW_CommunicationsUnit@glasgow.gov.uk
The Communications Team
Glasgow City Health and Social Care Partnership
32 Albion Street
Sign up to our e-Newsletter
Get the very latest on children’s rights by following us on Twitter.