Views on Internet Safety
The Scottish Government would like to hear the views of young people with something to say about the internet in working to create an internet safety action plan for children and young people in Scotland.
Young people can give their views to the Government by emailing them answers to the following questions:
- What are the best things about the internet for you?
- What worries you the most about the internet? This could be when you use it or about how other people use it.
- What could the government do to help with the things that worry you?
- How do you find out about how to keep safe online?
- Are there ways you think adults can better support your use of the internet?
- Can you give examples?
If any young people have something to say that isn't covered by these questions, then that's fine, too: they can just write anything else they would like to say at the end of their email.
Sign up to our e-Newsletter
Get the very latest on children’s rights by following us on Twitter.